- All-City: When a gang's has spread across all of New York City.
- Army: To walk through another gang's territory without fear. As in, "You come armying down here, invading our territory...
- Bangin' / Bop / Brawl: To fight; usually refers to one-on-one fighting. A gang fight is a rumble.
- ''Burner / Peice / Tag:'' Gang logo, spray-painted. Signifies control of turf.
- Colors: Colors associated a gang and attire worn by a gang---e.g., the Warriors vest and red logo.
- Crew / Outfit / Set: A gang. A particularly tough gang is a "heavy set". A heavy set most likely has a "heavy rep".
- Dig: To understand, to "get it".
- Flex: Good fight moves. As in, "The Boy can flex.
- Fuzz / Heat / Pigs: The police.
- Get us up / Lay a mark / Piecin' / Tagging: To spray-paint the gang "burner" (it's graffiti logo) on walls. Good for building gang "rep".
- Made: Spotted by enemies.
- Packed / Packin': Carrying weapons. As in, "The chicks are packed!"
- Rep: Reputation
- Rumble: Gang fight, multiple participants.
- Skills: Fighting ability.
- Soldier: A rank-and-file gang member. Also a verb that means to fight, as in, "We gonna soldier our way through their turf."
- Solid: Cool.
- Territory / Turf: An area, usually a region of a city, claimed and defended by a gang.
- Toys: Insulting term for a gang; suggests a lame, weak, wannabe crew.
- Wreck: To beat up. To get "get wrecked" is to get beat up.
- Writer: A graffiti artist.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.